Humatrope 36IU cartridge pen OR (somatropin [rDNA origin] for injection) . It is produced and manufactured by Eli Lilly.
Benefits Of Humatrope 36IU (12mg)
- Humatrope 36IU (12mg) in men is known to increase the endurance and energy levels since experiencing growth hormone deficiency can give them a greater cardiac output. The training routines are greatly beneficial when enhanced with Injectable Human Growth Hormone.
- The use of Humatrope 36IU (12mg) for men has proven to reduce fat and build lean muscle mass. It helps in the production of new muscle cells which are created again. Using injectable Human Growth Hormone increases the production to the same level as in the youth years.
- When regime dieting is combined with HGH for men, it does not only accelerates metabolism, but also makes the weight loss process much easier for your body. Men and women, who have weight issues and use Human Growth Hormone, have reported quite a considerable reduction in their body fat and a lowering down of their cholesterol levels.
- Humatrope 36IU (12mg) in men strengthens your stamina and promotes a healthier protein synthesis which is actually the main factor responsible for the development of muscles and better performance.
- Increase bone density in women. According to the research, increment in bone density was more visible in the bones that form the spine and hip joint.
Side effects of Humatrope 36IU Include :
- Severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate
- Increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, and weight loss.
- Sudden and severe pain behind your eyes, vision changes;
- Swelling in your head, face, hands, or feet
- Numbness or tingling in your wrist, hand, or fingers.
- Less serious side effects may include:
- Headache, feeling tired
- Redness, soreness, swelling, rash, itching, pain, or bruising where the medicine was injected
- Pain in your arms or legs, joint stiffness or pain
- Cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
Humatrope should not be consumed by patients who are allergic to glycerin or metacresol.
STORAGE OF HUMATROPE 36IU
Humatrope must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Do not freeze. Once Humatrope has been mixed and is in liquid form, it must be used within 28 days. Throw away any mixed Humatrope left over after 28 days. Before giving an injection, check the date on the cartridge. Do not use the
cartridge if it has expired.