BPC-157 5mg is a peptide used in treating wounds and disorders in areas of the body. These disorders include damage to the surface of the skin, damaged muscles and tendons, bone deficiencies and even, disorders of the corneal tissue of the eye. Experts believe that BCP-157 has the quality of initiating these processes. The peptide also seems to boost the production of collagen.
Uses of BPC-157 5mg
- BCP-157 is a peptide with healing powers.
- The peptide can accelerate the healing of wounds, and bone and muscular injuries.
- BCP-157 promotes the generation of blood vessels, granular tissue and collagen.
- The substance seems to stimulate the fibroblasts found in tendons to generate new tissue.
- The peptide has a regulatory effect upon growth factors like GH, cytokines and metabolites, promoting the growth of new bone and cartilage.
- The substance reduces cellular inflammation by modulating the production of nitric oxide.
- Individuals who are prone to convulsions may benefit from treatment.
- Individuals who wish to develop muscle and increase bodily strength take small, regular doses of the substance.
- Users report no side-effects or mood changes following the use of the substance.